1. User Consent.
2. A Note to Users Outside of the United States.
Your Personal Information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
3. Types of Data We Collect
“Personal Information” means information that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Information” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information. Anonymous Information does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Information and Anonymous Information, as described below through the Services.
a. Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your first and last name, profile picture, gender, age, ethnicity, marital status, educational level, interests, hobbies, precise location-based information, e-mail and mailing addresses, phone numbers, device ID numbers, Android advertising ID, PayPal account information, list of installed mobile applications and passwords when you create an account for our Services (“Fronto Account”), and any other information you directly give us through the Services.
– When you want to redeem your Reward Points, we may collect information about your PayPal account, the products and services you are purchasing with the redeemed Rewards Points and / or the charitable organization to which you are making a donation.
– We collect information about your interactions with the Services including, your engagement with particular Advertisements, the Reward Points you have accumulated through the Services, the products and services you have purchased and/or the charitable organizations to which you have made a donation.
– In connection with an Advertisement intended to create marketing leads for the advertiser, we may allow you to disclose your Personal Information to an advertiser through the Advertisement, but only where it is clear that your Personal Information is being collected by the advertiser.
– When you purchase products through the Services or make a charitable donation, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name and shipping information.
– If the value of the Reward Points you redeem through the Services exceeds the amount under which we are required to report to any taxing authority, we will collect your social security number or other tax identification number.
– We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Fronto Account.
– If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
– We may also collect Personal Information, such as at other points in our Services that state that Personal Information is being collected.
b. Information Collected via Technology.
– To make the Services more useful to you, the Services automatically collect information from you, including your browser type, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, user profiles, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit, and, with respect to our mobile phone, the unique device identifier, better known as the Android ID.
– We may collect information from third party service providers with your consent, which may include your profile content or other types of personally identifiable information.
– If you are accessing the Services through your mobile phone, we may use corresponding technologies used in connection with mobile phones, including the Android ID, to record date, time, search and viewing information related to your mobile phone.
c. Information Collected from You About Others.
– If you decide to invite a third party to create a Fronto Account, we will collect your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party. You or the third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of this information from our database.
4. Use of Your Personal Information
a. General Use
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We may use your Personal Information in the following ways:
– to provide the Services, including the payment of money to you
– to direct certain Advertisements and Contents to you so that you are more likely to see Advertisements and Contents that are relevant to you
– to facilitate the creation of and secure your Fronto Account on our network
– to identify you as a user in our system
– to provide improved administration of our Services
– to notify visitors about updates to our Services
– to share your Personal Information with other organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes
– to improve and customize the quality of experience when you interact with our Services
– to send you a welcome e-mail and to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Fronto Account was created
– to send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories
– to respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests
– to send offers and promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes
b. Use of Data Collected via Technology
The Personal Information collected through technological means is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We may use your Personal Information in the following ways:
– to track user-specific information on what pages users access or visit
– to improve and customize the quality of experience when you interact with our Site, our App, and Services
– to personalize Services, including to direct certain Advertisements and Contents to you so that you are more likely to see Advertisements and Contents that are relevant to you.
c. Creation of Anonymous Information
We may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Information to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site/App navigation. Company reserves the right to use Anonymous Information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties in its sole discretion.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
a. Third Party Service Providers
We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site and our App; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by Company.
b. Affiliates and Acquisitions
c. Social Networking Sites
The Services may automatically post, only with your consent, information on your Facebook wall and Twitter feed based on your most recent activities (e.g., you used a coupon to purchase tickets to the newest blockbuster movie). See the section entitled Our Relationship with Social Networking Sites for more information.
d. As Part of the Services
To make the Services more engaging, we have created a Leaderboard that provides visitors to the Site and users of the Services information about the individuals who have accumulated the most Reward Points during certain periods of time. We may display your user name, picture and Reward Point accumulations in connection with the Leaderboard. You may be able to opt-out of such disclosure through the Services or by making a request at email@example.com. We Do Not Share Personal Information With Advertisers. We do, however, allow advertisers to request that their advertisements are directed at certain users (e.g., users in a certain geographic location, or age, gender and / or with certain interests). In the event that you interact with a certain Advertisement, the advertiser (or the company with which the advertiser works, for example, its ad agency or an advertising network) may determine certain characteristics about you
e. Other Disclosures
6. Third Party Websites and Applications
7. Our Relationship with Third Party Services
We offer you interfaces that allow you to connect with third party services and social networking services such as Facebook and Twitter (collectively, “SNS”) through our Services. We will work with the SNS’s application protocol interface (better known as their developer API) in a way that allows you to authorize us to access your account on that SNS on your behalf. In order to provide this authorization, you will not provide us with your user name or password to the SNS, but you will need to log-in to that SNS directly through our Site. Once authorized by you, the SNS will provide us a token that allows the SNS to recognize us when we ask, on your behalf, for access to your account information or to post information. You will be able to revoke our access to any SNS Site at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS, though such revocation may limit the Services we are able to provide you. In addition, when you engage in certain activities within the Services, those activities may be automatically posted to your Facebook and Twitter feeds. We allow you to disable this functionality at any time by logging into your profile and selecting the option to disable this feature.
8. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information: We will periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that promote the use of our Services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive, by terminating your Fronto Account or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below). We do not collect personally identifiable profile information unless consumers are notified and given an opportunity to opt out at the time and place that the personally identifiable information is collected.
b. Changes to Personal Information
You may change any of your Personal Information in your Fronto Account by editing your profile within your Fronto Account or by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your Personal Information by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). Additionally, it is important to note that system recorded personal information is not editable. When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes
9. Security of Your Personal Information.
Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Fronto Account information require you to enter that same password again in order to access sensitive information, including credit card information. Please do not disclose your Fronto Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Contact Information.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at the following address:
NBT America, Inc.
415 Jackson St. STE B
San Francisco, CA 94111